Friday, June 15, 2012

Want a free Birthday Calendar? - LINK TO US!

   

Link to us and we'll email you a FREE copy of our Toodle Birthday Calendar (choose our digital-stamp version or color)! To receive this FREE gift please do the following 3 easy steps:

1) Copy the html code below:


2) Paste the code into your blog or website (our banner pictured below should appear on your site).

3) Email us the following: the link to your blog/site where our banner is located and which calendar version you would like to receive (digital-stamp or color)? 

Next, we'll respond to your email with a free calendar attached! :) 

7 comments:

Suze said...

Hi Wendy, I've mamaged steps 1 and 2 but can't get connected to your e-mail - think it is a problem with my computer. My addy is craftysuze(at)xtra(dot)co(dot)nz. I would like to receive the digital stamp version.

Foxycrafts said...

What a great offer! Thanks so much for this.

I have placed your link on my blog, at the right hand side near the top,

http://foxycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

but can't find your email addy. It is probably me being thick! ;o)

My email addy is:-

foxycrafts@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks again.

Love Joan xx

Suze said...

Oops - forgot to tell you that I would like the digital stamp version. Hugs, Suze

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you for sharing your calendar. I posted your link to my blog.

Cleah said...

Thanks in advance for these lovely calendars! Already sent you an email using the newsletter email. Or do you have an email address for this giveaway? I posted also the html link to my blog : http://cleahvalero.blogspot.com

nancyparker55 said...

Thanks in advance for the great calendar. I'd love the digital version. I've posted ypur link on my blog which is:
http://colouringwithinthelines.blogspot.ca/

Claveh said...

What a great idea, and I love the birthday calendar, what a great freebie, thank you guys. xxx